Here are five ways we made a difference this week:
- We collaborated with Shield Task Force to listen at Body Safety Assemblies at Preston High and Rowlesburg schools.
- We delivered LovePacks to foster children in Moundsville, WV.
- We connected with the WV Statewide Afterschool Network
- We had three women complete eight hour Listener training and are now ready to lead women and teen groups and listen at schools.
- We supported and resourced women and girls who were abused, anxious, depressed, and bullied.