Thank you to @Sisters of St. Joseph Health and Wellness Foundation for your strong support of Libera! You are making a difference in our state.
Here are five ways we made a difference this week:
1) We met with sisters of st. Joseph health and wellness foundation, a strong supporter of Libera.Thank you so much for making a difference!
2) We welcomed our new Graduate student, Megan Hauser-Cleveland, who will be training our staff, listeners, and clients on mindfulness.
3) We met with WVU Graduate students in public health who will be creating mental health interventions for us to use with our clients.
4) We attended the Recovery to Work Community of Practice: Regional Peer Meeting sponsored by the Appalachian Regional Commission .
5) We met with the superintendent of Clay County Schools about providing a range of Libera programs in their county.