What’s in a LovePack?
- age appropriate books on anxiety and depression
- a book that teaches students about grooming and abuse prevention
- videos on body safety, online safety, and human trafficking
- journals with prompts
- anxiety and depression tools and resources
- stress balls
- pens & hand sanitizer with the Crisis Text Line and local resources
- handwritten cards to students, telling them how valuable they are
- motivational stickers
- coloring book and crayons for calming and distraction
- and more
LovePacks show students some love, and give them support they desperately need.
Libera has distributed LovePacks to hundreds of homeless students, and thousands of foster children in West Virginia.
If you are interested in supporting a LovePacks project through donations or volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.